There are so many different and interesting Tarot card decks these days, it’s hard to know which one to choose for effective Tarot card readings. If you’re reading for yourself, you need to choose the deck that you feel most drawn to in terms of imagery, because the imagery on Tarot cards is very evocative and powerful to the subconscious mind. So attraction to the imagery is a good place to start. No matter what deck you choose, done correctly, a Tarot card reading can give you clarity on any matter that is confusing to you at the moment.
The first thing to do in a Tarot reading is to get really clear on your question or questions. If you don’t take the time to do that, it’s possible to get confusing or conflicting answers. So before reading the Tarot, take a few deep breaths, clear your mind, and really focus on what it is you’d like to know or what it is you’d like some direction on. Allow the cards to be a bridge to your answers.
There are several ways of reading the Tarot – some more formal and structured than others. Many Tarot card decks come with detailed instructions, but some actually do not. So when choosing a deck to do readings for yourself, try to find out if the deck comes with a guidebook or not. This is particularly important if you are a beginning Tarot card reader and are not familiar with the various spreads.
Like a lot of things, interpreting the meanings of Tarot cards can sometimes be subjective. Placements of cards within a particular spread, and the surrounding cards in a Tarot reading, also have significance, just like the houses, planets, and degrees have particular significance in an astrology reading. These are some of the reasons why it’s important to get a deck that “speaks” to you on deeper levels.
If you are receiving a Tarot card reading online from a professional Tarot card reader, there are also some things to be aware of and keep in mind:
1. Sometimes a Tarot card reader will tell you what cards they have pulled for you and sometimes not. Ask if you’d like to know, because each card can be subject to the interpretation of the reader and what he/she believes it to represent. So ask.
2. Some Tarot card readers are not psychics, but have been trained or trained themselves, to read the Tarot. For the clearest and most effective Tarot card reading, it’s best to connect with a psychic Tarot reader as opposed to just what we might call a “Tarot card flipper,” as a seasoned reader who is also psychic is going to be able to bridge the gap in terms of not just reading the cards, but also being able to receive information from the psychic realms.
3. Your attachment to a particular outcome can cloud the issue and bring confusing cards to a tarot spread, rather than clear-cut answers that you seek. That’s why it’s important to at the outset of your Tarot card reading to set your intention to detach from outcome and allow the information to just flow.
4. It isn’t helpful for clarity’s sake, to keep asking the same questions over and over again or to get or do several Tarot card readings in a row. If you insist on doing this, you will ultimately put “confusion” out to the universe and that will be what you attract back to you.
- The Most Spiritual Life -
- A New View of Self-Development -
- Radical Departure From the Habitual Neurology – True Living Becomes Possible -
- Importance of Chandi Path or Chandi Hom -
- Financial Astrology -
- Learn How to Read Tarot: Learning about Layouts and Tarot Decks -
- How to Think Like a Hero -
- House Clearing -
- Develop Your Psychic Abilities -
- Psychic Healing: Anti-Aging Techniques -