Chakra balance isn’t something that is difficult and it actually is quite enjoyable. Here we will teach you an easy way to balance your chakras. The more you practice it, the more balanced your life will become as a whole. First let’s explore what chakras are:
What are Chakras?
Simplified, chakras are energy centers that are located in our spiritual body. Our spiritual body is part of our physical body, in that even though we can’t see it with our eyes, it is attached and is part of us. Some people call it the aura, some people call it the etheric field, and some people call it other things. But it doesn’t matter what you call it. Just being aware of it is a good first step. We have seven chakras that we are most aware of and concerned with, but truly we have many more.
What Do Chakras Look Like?
There are as many theories and ideas about what chakras look like as there are chakras. Some people say they are cone shaped. Others say they are like spinning vortexes. And others have different ideas. Some psychics and energy healers can actually see chakras and some can’t. But what it all really boils down to is that there like snowflakes.
They are similar in structure, yet at the same time all are unique. And chakras are constructed in layers, like flower petals. And they are connected like flowers to a stem. That stem is your spinal column. They are located both front and back and are connected like flowers to your “stem.” They are each a color of the rainbow starting at the first or root or base chakra, which is red. And chakras move and undulate. They are “busy.”
What Do Chakras Do?
Each one has a specific function and each carries and holds specific energies. For example, the root chakra holds, carries, and processes the energy of tribe, family, addiction, survival, creation, money, and fear. “Holds, carries, and processes” the energy is the operative phrase here. If we know that the aforementioned energies “live” in the root chakra, then when we have blockages in those areas, we know we have a root chakra issue that needs to be cleared and balanced.
How Do We Balance Our Chakras?
Here is an easy way to balance your chakras. And don’t be concerned if you can’t see your chakras. Visualization goes a long way.
1. Get in a comfortable position with your spine straight. This can be sitting up in “Lotus position,” or lying down with your legs uncrossed.
2. See or visualize your chakras. “See” each color starting with red at the base. Then orange in the pelvic area, yellow in the solar plexus, green at the heart, blue at the throat, indigo at the center of the forehead, and violet or white at the top of your head. And remember you have chakras both front and back. So don’t forget the back, which is the subconscious part of your spiritual body.
3. Breath deeply and with your focused breath, first breathe through each chakra with the intention of clearing it. When you feel ready, and after you’ve breathed through each individual chakra, start connecting the energy between them starting again at the base or first chakra.
4. With your breath and with your intention, bring this connected energy up and out through the top of your head and back down and around the outside of your body. Then bring it back up again through and repeat the process for a total of 3 times. You should feel refreshed and balanced!
- In Support of Psychics -
- A Spiritual Observation of Where Kobe Bryant and Gianna Are Now -
- Aura Color Meanings -
- Reclaiming Your Personal Power -
- My First Spiritual Awakening and Experience of Oneness -
- How Psychics Use Crystal Balls -
- The 4 Core Numerological Numbers Revealed -
- Be Clear and Say What’s Involved -
- A Simple Spread for Tarot Card Beginners -
- Why Bad Things Happen To Good People -