Before you waste any time wondering if you have any psychic abilities or whether you can actually develop them, let me clear up the issue by saying that you do have psychic abilities and you can easily develop them. Everyone has psychic abilities! The question is how you develop them.
Would you believe that you can radically increase your psychic abilities by practicing for 5-10 minutes a day? All you need is pen and paper. Don’t think about your psychic abilities as something “special” or “difficult to learn. Learning to use your psychic abilities is no more difficult than learning to bake a cake – you’re just using different ingredients!
Before we dive into instructions about how to increase your abilities, let’s define what we mean by psychic abilities. In shamanic terms, we call these abilities “Spirit perceptics” or “Spirit abilities.” In other words, these are abilities beyond your five senses that are part of your Spirit. You can use these abilities to access information way beyond what you can see, hear, touch, taste or smell. With these abilities you can access almost any kind of information, talk to spirits or beings who have died and much more.
Here’s a simple exercise that will help you develop your psychic abilities. With this exercise your goal is to practice using your Spirit abilities to access information that you can’t access with your five senses. Here’s how you do it:
1. Bring pen, paper and a watch or timer to a very public location that has lots of people. Fast food restaurants, airports or malls are good places to start.
2. Seat yourself in a comfortable location where you can easily write, observe people and see your timer or clock.
3. Pick a person to observe (you will need to observe him or her for 30 seconds). Set your timer for 30 seconds and start writing.
4. Write anything and everything that comes up about that person, whether you can directly observe it or not. It’s easier to start by writing what you can observe about the person (such as hair color, clothing, activities and so forth). Don’t think about what you are writing and don’t allow yourself to pause. Don’t worry about whether you’re observations are correct or not. Write as much as you can and as fast as you can.
5. Once the 30 seconds is up, pick another person to observe, set your timer and start writing.
6. Observe 10 people during a span of 5 minutes.
To give you an example of what you might right, look at the paragraph below:
Man, blond hair, jeans, has kids, mustache, kind, loves sports, likes water, has a brother, works outdoors, in tune with Nature, born in the West or has a connection to the West, nice tan, sneakers, talking with someone, talks with hand gestures, works well with hands, sensitive hands, sensitive nature, enjoys people, likes the color red, wears red a lot, brown eyes, around 40, jazz music, smiles a lot.
You’ll notice in the short description above that there are many descriptions that can be seen with the five senses – the color of his hair, the way he talks with his hands, the color of his eyes and his tan. In between, though, are descriptors that can’t be seen with the five senses – that he has a brother, he is in tune with Nature, likes the color red and jazz music.
Notice that I didn’t write that he likes jazz music, plays jazz music or listens to jazz music. I just wrote “jazz music.” There may be someone around him to plays jazz music or he may like to listen to jazz music. Those details didn’t come up so I just wrote jazz music. Be sure to write whatever comes up – no editing!!
It doesn’t matter if any of your descriptions, especially those that are done with Spirit abilities, are actually correct. The goal is to practice accessing information with these abilities. The correctness of your observation will improve with time. Practice this exercise as often as you can – any time you are waiting for a bus, sitting at a restaurant or resting in a public setting. If you don’t get out much, you can do the same exercise by turning the volume off your TV and observing the people on TV.
You’ll find that with practice you will develop the ability to simply look at people and know what they are like, what’s going on in their lives and what is important to them. The more you practice, the better you’ll get. The key is not to get attached to the correctness of what you right. The less you judge yourself the more correct your observations will become. Good luck!
- My First Spiritual Awakening and Experience of Oneness -
- How Psychics Use Crystal Balls -
- The 4 Core Numerological Numbers Revealed -
- Be Clear and Say What’s Involved -
- A Simple Spread for Tarot Card Beginners -
- Why Bad Things Happen To Good People -
- Cheap Psychic – Must Knows Before Paying -
- Cheap Psychic Readings: Avoid Scams Use Trusted Sites -
- How to Understand Your Dreams and the Hidden Messages They Convey -
- Relax, Relate, Meditate -