A Psychic Reading is an open channel of energies between yourself and your psychic. Consequently, your attitude and approach to the reading is as important as the psychic reader’s intention.
1. Have a list of questions ready for your psychic reading. You can ask questions about all areas of your life. It helps to write them down so you don’t forget them during your reading. If there are some general areas you want to focus on, like relationship, career, health etc, make sure you let the psychic know.
2. Try not to ask Yes/No questions. These questions tend to limit the flow of the psychic reading in the same way they would limit the flow of any conversation. Make your questions specific but open-ended. This will encourage the psychic to give you more quality psychic guidance.
3. Ask the psychic how they connect with their psychic ability. Are they a clairvoyant ie. do they see images? Do they see past lives? Are they a medium with a channel to those who have passed. This will help you appreciate the way the psychic information flows and is being expressed.
4. Don’t try to test the psychic by withholding information as this is the best way to create the worst atmosphere in a psychic reading. Were you relaxed when you did exams? Perhaps being under pressure may have helped you work out exam problems more quickly, but in a psychic reading, it just makes the experience unnecessarily difficult and stressful for the psychic.
5. Be open to a different way of thinking about yourself and your problems. It is likely your psychic will be able to help you to create a totally different and empowering perspective about your problems and life. Don’t come to a psychic reading thinking you have it all figured out. Be open to change.
6. Validate your psychic. If the psychic is saying things that make a lot of sense to you, make sure you tell them. This helps the psychic continue down the right track. If you don’t understand something don’t be afraid to ask.
7. Enjoy your reading. A psychic reading is time to focus on YOU. Look at it as a kind of psychic healing session, helping you to let go of the old hurts and embrace new plans for the future.
When you follow these tips you will have a positive experience, bringing insight and knowledge to help you on your life journey.
- The Three M’s of Spirit: A Path to Spiritual Freedom -
- State of Inner Peace -
- Aromatherapy for Stress, Sleep, Dry Skin, Asthma and More -
- Aromatherapy: Essential Oils and Carrier Oils -
- Spiritual Perspective on Modern Female Singlehood -
- 7 Tips for a Successful Psychic Reading -
- Grace, the Gift of the Right Relationship With God -
- Thoughts on Saucha -
- I Am Afraid to Ask, Does Evil Exist? -
- God’s Use of and Delight in the Least of These -